Community Yoga is included in your Fit-N-Wise membership. Community Yoga classes are conveniently scheduled throughout the week. Visit our online schedule here. Mats are provided or you can bring your own!
- Yoga: This class combines yoga postures with modern fitness movement.
- Gentle Yoga: This class uses gentle stretches and yoga poses in a warm environment to leave you feeling refreshed, relaxed and renewed.
- Sunrise Yoga: Start your morning, your week, and your yoga practice with this beginning yoga class that will introduce you to the basics of many different styles of yoga. Perfect way to start your day and leave feeling energized and renewed!
- Yoga for Strength and Balance: This Yoga class focuses on building strength while emphasizing balance and stability through traditional Yoga poses. It also prompts mindfulness and flexibility, promoting a holistic approach to fitness.
- Silver Sneakers ®Yoga: Silver Sneaker’s Yoga class will move your whole body through a complete series of seated and standing yoga poses. Chair support is offered to safely perform a variety of seated and standing postures designed to increase flexibility, balance and rage of movement. Restorative breathing exercises and final relaxation will promote stress reduction and mental clarity.
HARMONY YOGAInterested in a series of private group classes? Gather friends from church or school, co-workers or family, and sign your group of 3 or more up got Harmony Yoga. You can select your instructor and training days/times. Harmony Yoga specializes in hot yoga classes and deep stretching yin classes, led and instructed by certified RYTs. Harmony Yoga is a well-rounded yoga program suited for all-levels and can be customized to the group’s needs. Mats, blocks, bolsters and blankets are included in Harmony Yoga.
Harmony Yoga pricing:
10 1-hour sessions, meet twice a week for 5 weeks
- $200/person for group of 3
- $150/person for group of 4
- $120/person for group of 5
- $100/person for group of 6+
- $75 for 5 classes
- Can be used at any time
- Drop-in to an existing yoga group training session
- 6-month expiration