All specialty Yoga classes are held in the Yoga Room Specialty Classes $5/members, $15/non-members
- Hatha Flow – This class utilizes a steady flow of basic yoga postures to increase strength, stamina and improve flexibility. With longer pose holds, this class offers the challenge of a slow burn with the opportunity to refine proper alignment and breathing techniques. This class is suitable for all levels and is very appropriate for beginners. *Room is heated to 90-95 degrees.
- Vinyasa Flow – This class builds strength, stamina, coordination, and flexibility by combining traditional yoga postures with mindful breathwork. Each class is uniquely designed by the instructor to provide a balance between fluid movement and steady pose holds while also offering opportunities for arm balances, backbends, and inversions (modifications are always available). This class is suitable for all levels, but some experience with fitness and/or yoga is a plus. *Room is heated to 90-95 degrees.
- Yin Yoga – This is a slow-moving, deep stretching class that penetrates into the connective tissues, joints, and fascia of the body to expand flexibility. Yin Yoga invites practitioners to slow down and create space for stillness in the body and mind. Poses are held for 3-5 minutes and practiced on the floor with as many yoga props as needed. This class is suitable for all levels. *Non-Heated.
- Restorative Yoga – This nourishing class offers breathwork with gentle, supported yoga poses to relieve stiffness and tension in the body. Poses are often supported by blankets, bolsters, blocks, and other yoga props to encourage deep release and rest in the body. This class emphasizes complete muscular relaxation, and is suitable for all levels. *Non-Heated.
Interested in a series of private group classes? Gather friends from church or school, co-workers or family, and sign your group of 3 or more up for Harmony Yoga. You can select your instructor and training days/times. Harmony Yoga specializes in hot yoga classes and deep stretching yin classes, led and instructed by Registered Yoga Teachers. Harmony Yoga is a well-rounded yoga program suited for all-levels and can be customized to the group’s needs.Mats, blocks, bolsters and blankets are included in Harmony Yoga.
Harmony Yoga pricing:
10 1-hour sessions, meet twice a week for 5 weeks
- $200/person for group of 3
- $150/person for group of 4
- $120/person for group of 5
- $100/person for group of 6+