The Fit-N-Wise Rehabilitation and Performance Center offers a variety of fitness, health and athletic performance classes for adults of all ages and fitness levels.
Community Yoga is included in your Fit-N-Wise membership. Community Yoga classes are conveniently scheduled throughout the week. Mats are provided or you can bring your own!
- Yoga – This class combines yoga postures with modern fitness movement.
- Gentle Yoga – This class uses gentle stretches and yoga poses in a warm environment to leave you feeling refreshed, relaxed and renewed.
- Sunrise Yoga – Start your morning, your week, and your yoga practice with this beginning yoga class that will introduce you to the basics of many different styles of yoga. Perfect way to start your day and leave feeling energized and renewed!
- Yoga for Strength and Balance – This Yoga class focuses on building strength while emphasizing balance and stability through traditional Yoga poses. It also prompts mindfulness and flexibility, promoting a holistic approach to fitness.
- Silver Sneakers ®Yoga: Silver Sneaker’s Yoga – This class will move your whole body through a complete series of seated and standing yoga poses. Chair support is offered to safely perform a variety of seated and standing postures designed to increase flexibility, balance and rage of movement. Restorative breathing exercises and final relaxation will promote stress reduction and mental clarity.
Click below to download the current class schedules and descriptions.