New Fit-N-Wise Memberships are available!
Click the button below to sign up for a Fit-N-Wise Membership Now.
Sign up for our Fitness classes, Specialty classes, or both. Please see our schedules for lists of currently available classes and times.
Child Care options are available for monthly fees or drop-in registration
A Fit-N-Wise membership gives you instant access to our health club’s many fitness options and amenities.
At Fit-N-Wise every need is anticipated. We offer a full spectrum of amenities that are sure to help you fall in love with our fitness center.
- Separate Free Weight floor and Cardio floor
- Heated Yoga Room *
- Separate Group Exercise Room *
- Full Size Gymnasium
- Private Locker Rooms with full size showers
- Complimentary Shampoo/Soap & Hair Dryer use
- Saunas (Dry & Wet)
- Olympic size lap swimming pool
- Small exercise pool
- Indoor Walking/Running Track
- Guest WiFi
- Child Care *
- We also offer many other paid or ‘membership add-on services” in our center including, child-care center, Wise Yoga Studio classes, group & land exercise classes, personal training, swimming lessons and swim teams, sports performance training, sports specific training, outdoor pool, and much more.
- *additional fees for some services
More Fit-N-Wise Services
- Do the new memberships replace the previous memberships and current fitness selection model in place due to COVID19?
- Yes, as of December 1, 2020, new memberships will begin and will replace previous memberships and the “sign up for times fitness selections.”
- If I had a membership before COVID19 do I need to sign up for a new membership?
- Yes, all memberships are new beginning December 1. If you need to discuss your previous membership and/or possible credit balance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Does my insurance qualify for a fitness membership/Silver Sneakers?
- Please check with your insurance provider by calling the customer service number and asking about fitness benefits. If you have coverage, your insurance should give you a fitness number which can be applied to Fit-N-Wise for membership benefits.
- Is there any fitness that I still need to register for?
- Yes, you will need to register and pay add-on costs for Group Exercise Classes, Water Exercise Classes, Wise Yoga Studio classes.
- Do I have to schedule a time to work out?
- With the current capacity mandate of % for fitness centers, you do not have to schedule a time to work out. We actively monitor capacity limits.
- Do I have to wear a mask while I work out?
- Everyone will be screened when entering the facility and will wear a mask while entering and in the halls and in patient areas. Once you are in your workout area, you do not have to wear a mask, but we ask that you be conscientious of keeping safe social distance and those around you. Fitness members need to bring their own mask and can be turned away without one. We will not provide fitness members with a mask. However, we do have purchase options at the front desk.
- Are guest passes included with memberships?
- We do not have guest passes with memberships. We do have a 1 day pass available to purchase.
- What are the current fitness center hours of operation?
- Please visit this link for our current hours for both our fitness center and our therapy center. https://www.fit-n-wise.com/
- Do all fitness members need to have a registered account?
- Yes, if you have not previously created a Fit-N-Wise account, please visit this link.
- What are items you suggest I bring to workout?
- Bottled water and towels.
For More Information or to help with memberships or fitness options:
940-627-2708, opt 1 or 940-393-0591