Your safety comes first.
Fit-N-Wise structure is different than it was before and will evolve through the COVID-19 pandemic as government and health agencies supply more information. As a department of the hospital that is a “patient centered facility,” there are essential safety protocols of which we must adhere. It is our hope that we provide a welcoming, motivational environment for you, but with that in mind, here are the protocols that are in place for Fit-N-Wise COVID-19 safety:
- All entering Fit-N-Wise will be screened each day and be required to wear a mask while in the lobby/waiting areas, halls, and other public areas. Full fingered gloves required on fitness floor. Please bring your own mask and gloves as we only provide isolation masks to patients. However, we do sell gators and masks if needed.
- Masks are required to enter and while traveling in halls and in lobbies, but not while working out. We ask you maintain 6′ of social distance while working out.
- The facility has had some restructure to help with social distancing, which will be closely monitored.
- Currently, our fitness centers is open at 50% occupancy limit. We actively monitor this.
- Cleaning/sanitation supplies are located throughout the fitness areas, please clean equipment after use.
- Equipment is sanitized daily.
- Locker Rooms and showers are available. We have spaced our lockers and showers to maintain safety protocols, but you may use the area while maintaining social distance.
- Bring your own towels and water bottles.
- All will enter through the front of Fit-N-Wise with the following exception:
- Swim Teams will enter at the back of the building in the grassy field containing suspension rack and will be screened and enter through outdoor pool area.