Your safety comes first.
Fit-N-Wise structure is different than it was before and will evolve through the COVID-19 pandemic as government and health agencies supply more information. As a department of the hospital that is a patient centered facility, there are essential safety protocols of which we must adhere. It is our hope that we provide a welcoming, motivational environment for you, but with that in mind, here are the protocols that are in place for Fit-N-Wise COVID-19 safety:
- All entering Fit-N-Wise will be screened each day and be required to wear a mask while in the lobby/waiting areas, halls, and other public areas. Full fingered gloves required on fitness floor. Please bring your own mask and gloves.
- Masks are required to enter and while traveling in halls and in lobbies, but not while working out. Please maintain 6′ of social distance while working out.
- The facility has had some restructure to help with social distancing, which will be closely monitored.
- Occupancy will be closely monitored.
- Cleaning/sanitation supplies are located throughout the fitness areas, please clean equipment after use.
- Locker Rooms and showers are available. We have spaced our lockers and showers to maintain safety protocols, but you may use the area while maintaining social distance.
- Bring own towels and water bottles.
- All will enter through the front of Fit-N-Wise with the following exception:
- Swim Teams will enter at the back of the building in the grassy field containing suspension rack and will be screened and enter through outdoor pool area.