Aquatic training works for a variety of individuals and body types. You do not have to own a pool or even know how to swim. Aquatic personal training provides the same benefits as other workouts, but there’s one major difference. You work out in a pool. A personal aquatics trainer will assess your goals and needs, and devise a workout tailored to your fitness objectives.
Benefits of Aquatic Personal Training
Fit-N-Wise Aquatics offers affordable personal training packages with nationally certified and experienced aquatic fitness professionals. Here are some of the benefits of our Aquatics Personal Training Packages:
- Fitness assessment and programs structured to help you meet your goals.
- Personalized training to provide you with constant motivation and maximized workout time.
- High resistance created by the water for a tough workout, with little to no impact on joints and bones.
- A great option for those looking for a low impact, but tough workout.
- A new way to train. Combine water workouts with land for intense cross-training.
- Increased privacy when compared to a full-size aquatics class.
Aquatic Personal Training Packages
|1 Session||60 min||$40|
|3 Sessions||60 min||$115|
|6 Sessions||60 min||$210|
|12 Sessions||60 min||$360|
Buddy Training (2 People)
|6 Sessions||60 min||$144 per person|
|12 Sessions||30 min||$198 per person|
|12 Sessions||60 min||$258 per person|
Group Training (4-6 People)
|12 Sessions||60 min||$100 per person|
Get a jump on your exercise routine with a time-efficient, economical, aquatic personal training program. If you don’t feel like you have a lot of time to work out, this may be the program for you.
This program includes multiple half-hour introductory sessions that includes a fitness assessment, custom training plan for the water and a short workout.
|11 Sessions||30 min||$276|
How to Sign Up
Please stop by the front desk of the Fit-N-Wise Rehabilitation and Performance Center to sign up for an aquatic personal training session.