AquaStretch is an assisted stretching and my-ofascial release technique that frees the body of restrictions that limit flexibility and may cause pain with movement. Click below to view to view our brochure for more information.
Benefits of AquaStretch include:
- Feel calm, loose, mellow, and mobile.
- Restore flexibility lost due to injury, surgery or training.
- Relieve muscle soreness and speed recovery from overuse or intense exercise.
- Improve sports performance and reduce injury risk by optimizing range of motion.
- Increase general well being and quality of life, including better sleep and reduced pain.
How many sessions will I need?
Whether a beginner exerciser or elite athlete, AquaStretch works well in conjunction with any fitness program. For most people, an AquaStretch wellness program consists of two stages:
- Restoration: may require up to 6 sessions (1-2 times per week) to restore flexibility.
- Maintenance: once every month or two in order to preserve flexibility and wellbeing.
People may find they need AquaStretch again or regularly as the result of:
- Premature use, causing improper healing.
- Excessive or Repetitive use, provoked by one’s occupation, or recreation/sport activity.
- Under use, due to insufficient exercise and/or lack of movement to avoid pain.
- Conditions that pre-dispose development of fascial adhesions, such as Fibromyalgia.
|Package||Session Length||Member||Non-Member||WHS Employee|
|1 Session||45 min||$40||$50||$35|
|1 Session||60 min||$50||$60||$45|
|6 Sessions||45 min||$204||$255||$178|
|6 Sessions||60 min||$255||$306||$230|