Young swimmers will have the chance to learn from Olympians during the Mutual of Omaha Breakout! Swim Clinic featuring 3x Olympian Anthony Ervin and 2x Olympian Josh Davis on April 1 (Saturday) at the Fit-N-Wise Rehabilitation and Performance Center.
The clinic will be open to swimmers age 8 to 18. The session for 8 to 11-year-olds will be from 9:00 to 11:30 a.m. The session for 12 to 18-year-olds will be held from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm. The cost to participate is $70.
Participants will have the opportunity to learn directly from Vollmer, who also will give a talk on her Olympic experiences.
- Learns champion performance techniques on all four strokes (in-water and dry-land group instruction)
- Understands how the body, mind and heart affect swimming
- Trains with the world’s top swimmers
- Asks questions, gets an autograph and photo
- Receives a Breakout! T-shirt, poster, DVDs and other souvenirs.
For more details, visit breakoutswimclinic.com.
To register, visit www.fit-n-wise.com/breakoutclinic.