The new Fit-N-Wise facility received its rooftop HVAC units this week. The largest unit weighed in at 12,500 pounds, requiring the largest crane available. One crane, a 300-ton grove crane with 169,000 pound counter weight, was used to install the four units and required roughly a 155 foot radius for movability.
To see the latest video update, visit Fit-N-Wise.com.
So far, Fit-N-Wise has received over:
– 1,500 linear feet of duct work
– 3,000 cubic yards of concrete
– 190 tons of structural steel
– 115 tons of structural joists
– 800 sheets of steel decking
– 125 drilled piers
– 4,000 feet of piping
– 6,000 linear feet of electrical conduit installed
– 14,000 cubic yards of soil moved